Hello-- and Thank You!

Momma_Cluck

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
N. West Michigan
ello all! I just wanted to say "hello" now that I am officially a member-- and to thank all of you who have done SO MUCH to make this site what I consider to be the best resource on the net for new "poultry officianados"!

My daughter had been promised a "Box-"O-Bantams" for her 14th Birthday (Hey kewl! most Aunts give ya a card and socks!)

So we searched on-line and found a few sites with some info-- then we found BYC!

We have been "lurking" here and learning as much as we could since 2 weeks before the babies arrived- and they are now 4 weeks old! A wonderful mix of Silkies, Cochins, Sebrights and-well-we aren't sure about the other 3 "chipmunk-looking" babies... but they are all so cute!

We've successfully got them to the "feathering-out" stage .. and they are great! Friendly, silly little fluffballs-- starting to look scrufy.. but soooo luvable!

We are building their coop and run next week, using the guidelines and info we found here-- and will post pictures as we go! (they currently reside in a dishwasher box in My daughters room!)

A HUGE Thanks to all of you!!!!
I am so happy to be a member! Hope I "fit in"!!!

"Momma Cluck"

welcome-byc.gif

I hope we see pics of those babies and maybe we could even help you figure out what the ones are that you are unsure about.

You will love it here and FYI: it will become an addiction...
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom