Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

I know what you mean, my serama just had chicks so I think I'm gonna keep em separate, completely different temperaments anyway. I found a guy with two pure white hens but my hens are naughty lol they peck and fight with each other, I want to know how guys put one rooster with multiple hens and have no problem!

I know what you mean, my serama just had chicks so I think I'm gonna keep em separate, completely different temperaments anyway. I found a guy with two pure white hens but my hens are naughty lol they peck and fight with each other, I want to know how guys put one rooster with multiple hens and have no problem!

My LB is so weird. She dug under the breeder fence to go lay an egg in a nest box when she already had one in her pen. She made a little nest in the nest box and dropped the egg there. It's really flimsy wire, so she can just slip right under it with a little push. The outside of the coop is covered with strong wire so were good for now, protection wise.

I went into my OEGB's cage and i bent down to clean out the water and my rooster bit the back of my pants and tried to flog me LOL he usally is sooo sweet and loving i guess he was having a bad day !

Some of this years blue and splash hens.

I guess chickens can have bad day also lol. I have a black Oegb that is mean I've worked with him for some time and he is not any better he jest a mean roo . I like him though. He is my best breeder

Back
Top Bottom