Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of lemon blues at the show today. I was the only one to bring one in the junior part of the show. There were also only 6 in the open show out of a few hundred game bantams. No modern lemon blues either. I bought another pullet today too.

How are two OEGB males together if paired with enough hens? I'm thinking of purchasing one of these cockerels, and would also like to know what you OEGB guru's think about them?
smile.png

00A0A_3V8wB9lZoDE_600x450.jpg

00b0b_9fn7i8h92Ol_600x450.jpg

Thank you they are realllllllly small. The partridge marked one has a curled toe, so she is wearing a shoe. It was very hard putting a shoe on a foot that teeny! If it's any indication of how small they are, that is a red washcloth, not a towel. LOL

Last edited:
How are two OEGB males together if paired with enough hens? I'm thinking of purchasing one of these cockerels, and would also like to know what you OEGB guru's think about them?
smile.png

00A0A_3V8wB9lZoDE_600x450.jpg

00b0b_9fn7i8h92Ol_600x450.jpg

Neither have very good type so if breeding to the Standard is your goal you should keep looking. If just breeding for pets they'll be fine. They look like healthy, well cared for birds.

Back
Top Bottom