Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

You should get the brown red's lemon hackles, and hopefully the breast lacing on one half to one third of their breast.

Last edited:

The one on the left has been dubbed. His skin isn't as dark as the other, but has much neater feathering, and a stronger body.

I think it's very obvious that they do NOT like each other. On the other hand, maybe just love gazing into each other's eyes for minutes in end!
Well thank god for you man! Lol this is the only post in existence on here with these same color bird. The color seems to be really strong too because only had a hen this color and I bred it to a bbred rooster and there were 3 chicks(all roosters) that look exactly like your roosters :)

Well thank god for you man! Lol this is the only post in existence on here with these same color bird. The color seems to be really strong too because only had a hen this color and I bred it to a bbred rooster and there were 3 chicks(all roosters) that look exactly like your roosters :)

Hope you like them!
It's a wonderful colour, and I am really confident going into shows this year with my refreshed bloodlines.

Really confident!

Hope you like them!
It's a wonderful colour, and I am really confident going into shows this year with my refreshed bloodlines.

Really confident!
Nice! I wish hi got some hens though, the mother is getting kinda old so I don't know if she'll breed when the cockrels get mature. I might have to breed with some silver duckwing hens, I have a blue silver duckwing hen too, the rest are bbreds, what would be best to breed the rooster to if all doesn't go well with the old hen?

Nice! I wish hi got some hens though, the mother is getting kinda old so I don't know if she'll breed when the cockrels get mature. I might have to breed with some silver duckwing hens, I have a blue silver duckwing hen too, the rest are bbreds, what would be best to breed the rooster to if all doesn't go well with the old hen?

I actually don't know. I have never mixed colours. I will be putting a Ginger pullet in to get a Yellow Birchen. I think that'll be cool!

If we were closer, we could have supplemented each other!

Back
Top Bottom