Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

This would be Silver Blue Oe Cockerel, what you have appears to be a cockerel possibly blue or splash may be one of several breeds but not OE without a single comb.

Hello! 3 of my 4 OEGBs turned out to be roosters, which I can't have in the neighborhood, so I traded for these little ones that the guy is "confident" are pullets. (He also told me they were 6 weeks old, so....)

Any guesses on color variation? And age? I'm thinking closer to 2 weeks. And, of course, do you think they're pullets?

Hello! 3 of my 4 OEGBs turned out to be roosters, which I can't have in the neighborhood, so I traded for these little ones that the guy is "confident" are pullets. (He also told me they were 6 weeks old, so....)

Any guesses on color variation? And age? I'm thinking closer to 2 weeks. And, of course, do you think they're pullets?

The first one for sure is a pullet (the darker one) and i would say its a Ginger red oegb currently i have some and I've experience having both cockerels and pullets so i know about the color sexing, for the other one i wouldn't be able to tell you what breed it is but to me it looks like a pullet as well.

Hello everyone, I'm new to eogb's. I got two pullets the other night abd not sure what color they are, but I do know they are adorable, hen raised, wild lil girls that are about 6-8 weeks old. They seem to have a goldish red with black trim necks and tan almost khaki colored bodies with dark brown to black tails. I believe they are black breasted reds but unsure. I'll post pics when I get some. They are so tiny compared to my Orp and EE, R.I.R. and BR. I just love them.

I would like to get my boys in to bantams. I live in kentucky and would really like to find fawn reds or red blue oegb's. Chicks or adults doesn't matter. Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to get my boys in to bantams. I live in kentucky and would really like to find fawn reds or red blue oegb's. Chicks or adults doesn't matter. Any help would be appreciated.

Would love to help, but currently I only have SDW's available and maybe some Self Blue chicks soon...

I would love to help you out but I just got  my first two pullets myself. I'm very curious about showing them myself

Been waiting to see pics... :D

Back
Top Bottom