Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Pics
Quote:
See now, I have always been told that the 'fluff' at the base of the tail is a good thing??

ETA: Maybe just on the big (LF) OE?

Last edited:
How do you start one of these? If you have a question and you want to start a page thing how do you do it? I cant figure it out and i need help.

Quote:
Click onto the forum that you want to post to and were you usually click to reply to a post it should have a 'Post New Topic' button. Click that and post away.
smile.png

Ok so i clicked on this post and there is a post reply button on the top and bottom of the page but i dont see a new post button. Am i doing it wrong?

Don't click on the post, click on the topic. In this case, the 'Breeds, Genetics, & Showing' in blue on the top of the page behind 'index'. If you want a different topic, hit the index and it will give you all the topics.

PLZ post pics of your chickens on my photo contest!!! its under pictures and stories of my birds. Tell everyone you know on BYC! You can post any kind of fowl

Quote:
See now, I have always been told that the 'fluff' at the base of the tail is a good thing??

ETA: Maybe just on the big (LF) OE?

I'm not sure on large fowl but on BB red OEGB The winning birds in big shows will not have the fluff showing.Alot of birds do have it,and some do show with it.With BB reds there are alot more things to worry about other than a little fluff if you plan on winning consistently with them.They are tough to get right.

New blue babies I picked up today they were given to me as a pair not so sure
I know the back one is a roo front not sure
35748_oegb_016.jpg

35748_oegb_019.jpg

I know he is a roo but I liked this picture
35748_oegb_017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom