Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Pics
Here's a couple of my OEGBs! I have more but I was mostly stalking my serama chicks this particular photo session so I didn't get too many photos of the OEGBs. All the birds pictured were born in late April so they're still somewhat young.

BURDS026Large.jpg

Remy, porcelain cockerel.

BURDS028Large.jpg

Eden, porcelain pullet.

BURDS032Large.jpg

Coconut, red blue pullet. (I think she's red blue, anyway. Isn't she?)

BURDS025Large.jpg

Rocket. I'm not 100% sure what color he is either, maybe wheaten?

BURDS037Large.jpg

Rio, splash cockerel. (Didn't have his tail up, he was trying to balance!)

BURDS029Large.jpg

Starlet, spangled pullet.

My roosters don't have as impressive of tails as some of the ones in this thread, but I still love them and think they're gorgeous!

My OEGBs are going to be moving to their own separate pen fairly soon.
big_smile.png

(Also, I've got a black cockerel and a BB red cockerel for free if anyone wants them. They're very handsome, very friendly, polite with hens and humans, and the two of them get along great if you want one or both. I can ship if someone wants to pay for the shipping, but I'd prefer someone in the northern California area. I'll be at the Chickenswap in the bay area on October 10th and can bring them along, and I can deliver them up to an hour from my house. I'm keeping them as long as it takes to find them a home or just keeping them period if they don't, but I have so many roosters and it would be nice for two to get homes. I have pictures if wanted, PM me if interested.)

Last edited:
hi all! i love OEGB and my boyfriend is starting to breed brown red oegb. i have pics.

DCAO0084.jpg

Falcon is my deceased roo but he was a beautiful silver duckwing.

DCAO0172.jpg

Black OE hen and silver duckwing roo are his parents

DCAO0177.jpg

my newest roo that is a bb red

DCAO0182.jpg

Uno my silver duckwing & bb red mix

DCAO0183.jpg

Stella my silver duckwing sport hen

DCAO0188.jpg

Kay my self blue hen

DCAO0195.jpg

Emma my Black OE hen

DCAO0196.jpg

Bonnie my brown red hen

DCAO0201.jpg

Other brown red hen- unnamed

DCAO0204.jpg

Outlaw the brown red rooster

Quote:
I think you're just showing off
tongue2.gif

No! I honestly want to get rid of him because i dont really care for OEGBs and he was an impulse buy because i wanted some show birds.

Quote:
I think you're just showing off
tongue2.gif

No! I honestly want to get rid of him because i dont really care for OEGBs and he was an impulse buy because i wanted some show birds.

Too bad I don't have whites and reeeeaaaaallllllly don't need another variety! I think he is very nice
smile.png

Maybe you should list him in BST or on one of the auction sites? Couldn't hurt
smile.png

Quote:

Too bad I don't have whites and reeeeaaaaallllllly don't need another variety! I think he is very nice
smile.png

Maybe you should list him in BST or on one of the auction sites? Couldn't hurt
smile.png

I really want some opinions on him, because if he is a nice cock, and show worthy, then i will keep him, if he's just so/so i want to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom