Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Quote:
It is hard to get a good pic of the millie pattern, and actual color preferences come into play. Do you have good OE Type in your birds?

I am not sure. I just got some a few weeks ago and am wanting to know if they are good or not. Don't want to invest too much into them if they are not good stock. I will take some pictures and post to get feedback on them. If they are not good stock, they will still be pets. If good, I want to get into showing them. Thanks

Quote:
It is hard to get a good pic of the millie pattern, and actual color preferences come into play. Do you have good OE Type in your birds?

I am not sure. I just got some a few weeks ago and am wanting to know if they are good or not. Don't want to invest too much into them if they are not good stock. I will take some pictures and post to get feedback on them. If they are not good stock, they will still be pets. If good, I want to get into showing them. Thanks

Not the best pics but decent for type demo. these are BB Red th emale exibits too low of wing carriage here but otherwise not a bad bird.
30249_bb_red_rooster.jpg

30249_sany0820.jpg

High tail carriage in hen.
30249_sany0817.jpg

Hope those help, size is hard to judge in photos and color get blurred and misinterpreted.

Now these first two are out of the ABA standard, showing a good general idea of type.
63027_bantam_standard_wheaton_hen.jpg

63027_bantam_standard_brown_red_hen.jpg

These are a few pics I have kept to use somewhat as a guide. They are NOT my birds but are what I feel very good representatives of what an OEGB should look like.
63027_brown_red_cock_bird.jpg

63027_bbk2.jpg

63027_blue_hen2.jpg

I believe carl will give you an opinion if you ask him specifically, but judgin a bird only by pictures is not a very good way to judge a bird.

Back
Top Bottom