Hello! been here before but been a while! (from central PA)

Melissa F

Chirping
10 Years
Apr 15, 2009
Central PA
A few years ago when I got some chickens I visited and got some good info from all of you! I couldn't quite remember my log-in information so I started fresh today.

The reason for my return is that last Friday I was at the feed store buying chicken stuff, when I fell in love with 2 ducklings that I thought would make the perfect Easter gift for my two boys! They're currently living in a plastic tote in my laundry room since it's still so cold outside, and we have 4 cats who keep eyeing them up.
lol.png
I'm clueless where to go from here! I also haven't been to successful with the chickens, and am really hoping to get that all figured out as well...I know this is the place to go!

Anyway, my name is Melissa and I live on a little old farmette in Juniata County, PA with my husband, 2 boys (age 5 and almost 7) a dog, 12 chickens, the above mentioned cats and two duckings. I thinking of adding goats to the mix since every day I drive by a farm that has newborn kids and a sign advertising that they are for sale.

Proceed with care. Goats are as addictive as chickens. I started with one..now I have 4, 3 of them pregnant, and picking up another one at the rescue tomorrow.

I am in York County, PA

Back
Top Bottom