Hello BYC from upstate SC Family

4BeautifulBRATs

Hatching
8 Years
Oct 3, 2011
Hello from upstate South Carolina! We really aren't brats lol just some fun with our last name BRATOVICH! My husband myself and our two daughters (ages 5years and 1 year) are so glad to be in the beautiful country, moving here last year in october from Phoenix Az. We love our little hobby farm and garden,6 hens, 2 turtles, and a shorkie dog named Bunni. Posting some pics of the ladies hopefully someone knows what our two tan hens are?! Been using this site religiously since getting the chickens 6+months ago, so it's about time I've joined the forum! Glad to be here! And thank you all for the valuable information I've learned from everyone here! some pictures of our little farm at http://www.thebratovichhouse.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do! I've learned so much, and everyone here has been so helpful and kind. Welcome!!
big_smile.png

Looks like you have some nice chickens for the children. Your property is wonderful. Congrats. Love the Elmo photos with the big kids. I'm Angela and I lived in NC for almost ten years before moving out to Colorado. Looks like we made a switch. I have friends in SC. What made you move from arid Arizona. How are you handling the humidity in SC. That's a main reason why we moved. I couldn't stand the humidity any longer. The two tannish/red colored hens look like red sex links (red stars). Is a shorkie the mix between a shih-tzu and a yorkie? That's interesting. Anyway, welcome to the forum and looking forward to exploring chickens with you and your family - beautiful family! Angela (dsquawker)

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom