Hello Eastern Washington here!

Gremchild74

Chirping
May 3, 2023
Started my first 4 last year (Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, RIR and Isa Brown). Added two more from a neighbor Amercuana and Maran). Bought three more this last February (Olive Egger, Prarie Bluebell and an EE)
Then added 3 more this March (Black Majesty Maran and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes) and snuck in 3 more ( another Barred Rock and Buff Orpington and a Black Star Sexlink) a few days later.....
Chicken math??????

Started my first 4 last year (Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, RIR and Isa Brown). Added two more from a neighbor Amercuana and Maran). Bought three more this last February (Olive Egger, Prarie Bluebell and an EE)
Then added 3 more this March (Black Majesty Maran and 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes) and snuck in 3 more ( another Barred Rock and Buff Orpington and a Black Star Sexlink) a few days later.....
Chicken math??????
Lol, that's chicken math for ya!

Welcome to BYC! :welcome

I think mastering chicken math right away -- and admitting it -- is admirable. I denied mine for far too long :).

You started with three of the four breeds that also began my chicken adventures (Barred Rock, Buff Orp and RIR), then added some I've also incorporated (Olive Egger, Prairie Bluebell, EE and Midnight Majesty Marans. So I HAVE to compliment you on your good taste and lovely, diverse flock!

Welcome to BYC, where chicken math is completely normal and often encouraged! It's good to meet you!

Chicken math??????
Absolutely! That's great! Welcome to BYC!

Chicken math??????
Welcome to BYC!! 😂

Back
Top Bottom