Hello everyone, my name is Leann Moot

Leann Moot

Chirping
May 24, 2017
My name is Leann Moot and I live in Ann Arbor, MI. I have 6 chickens, 3 Black Copper Marans (2yrs old, named Flower, Rainbow & Ruby), 1 Ayam Cemani (1 yr.old, named Henrietta) and 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (4 months old named Laverne & Shirley). I have 2 dogs, 9 years old Bassett and Jack Russell, named Izzy & Abby. I Also have a beehive with Italian honey bees.
I am married and retired. We love to go camping and be outdoors. We have property up north and raise our own beef cattle and pigs.
I love growing my own vegetables in my garden and I also grow my own greens & veggies for my chickens.

My name is Leann Moot and I live in Ann Arbor, MI. I have 6 chickens, 3 Black Copper Marans (2yrs old, named Flower, Rainbow & Ruby), 1 Ayam Cemani (1 yr.old, named Henrietta) and 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes (4 months old named Laverne & Shirley). I have 2 dogs, 9 years old Bassett and Jack Russell, named Izzy & Abby. I Also have a beehive with Italian honey bees.
I am married and retired. We love to go camping and be outdoors. We have property up north and raise our own beef cattle and pigs.
I love growing my own vegetables in my garden and I also grow my own greens & veggies for my chickens.
Hi and welcome. A good place to find, help and stories.

Back
Top Bottom