Hello everyone My Name is Shannon and I'm just joining yall!

Silislin

Hatching
Feb 8, 2023
Hello everyone,
My name is Shannon I'm from Georgia, moved 12 miles and ended up 6 miles over the South Carolina border... So I typically still tell people I'm in Georgia.
I love love love my poultry babies. I have Chickens, Turkeys, and Ducks. Four legged babies include: doggies, and kitties. Unfortunately at this time I do not have any horses. (just give me time tee hee)
I have been keeping chickens for close to 20 years. Last year we ventured into ducks and turkeys. I have fallen in love with them also. This year, I have decided to venture into Quail. I'm eager to learn more about them, and enjoy watching them grow.
Right now I have several different types of chickens, mostly silkies at the moment, and some great barnyard mixes. I also have ONE Ayam Cemani rooster. I'm eagerly looking for him a girlfriend! I also am hoping to get me some Serama's they are so stinking adorable. I greatly enjoy raising chickens, and getting to know their different personalities. They are just great animals.
I have three teenage boys that are helping me raise them, and one in particular that seems as interested in them as me.. So at least I have one homesteader in the mix! My husband is the reason I ended up with ducks.. and turkeys. Now he is in love w/turkeys, and I am the one enjoying the chatter of the ducks.
I found BYC while researching about quail through google. I'm glad to be here, and hope I can learn a lot from everyone!

Hello everyone,
My name is Shannon I'm from Georgia, moved 12 miles and ended up 6 miles over the South Carolina border... So I typically still tell people I'm in Georgia.
I love love love my poultry babies. I have Chickens, Turkeys, and Ducks. Four legged babies include: doggies, and kitties. Unfortunately at this time I do not have any horses. (just give me time tee hee)
I have been keeping chickens for close to 20 years. Last year we ventured into ducks and turkeys. I have fallen in love with them also. This year, I have decided to venture into Quail. I'm eager to learn more about them, and enjoy watching them grow.
Right now I have several different types of chickens, mostly silkies at the moment, and some great barnyard mixes. I also have ONE Ayam Cemani rooster. I'm eagerly looking for him a girlfriend! I also am hoping to get me some Serama's they are so stinking adorable. I greatly enjoy raising chickens, and getting to know their different personalities. They are just great animals.
I have three teenage boys that are helping me raise them, and one in particular that seems as interested in them as me.. So at least I have one homesteader in the mix! My husband is the reason I ended up with ducks.. and turkeys. Now he is in love w/turkeys, and I am the one enjoying the chatter of the ducks.
I found BYC while researching about quail through google. I'm glad to be here, and hope I can learn a lot from everyone!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom