Hello everyone, Newbie here LOL!

RyanMcG

In the Brooder
May 21, 2015
My name is Ryan and I have just started out in the chicken game. I needed a new hobby after returning from the war, (I have served proudly through multiple armed conflicts around the world) and I have learned that chickens help soothe my PTSD symptoms and have given me a new purpose in life. I thoroughly enjoy the delicious and nutritious eggs and meat they provide me. Sometimes I get so excited to eat the meat I end up eating some of their feathers as well LOL!

Welcome to BYC, Ryan. Glad you decided join our flock. Thank you for your years of service for our country. I'm glad chickens have been able to help with your PTSD. Raising chickens can be therapeutic in many different ways. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! It is so nice to hear chickens have given you a new purpose in life and that they soothe your PTSD. Chicken TV is so calming as you watch them go about their chicken business.

Wishing you the very best of luck in the future. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Ryan, thank you sincerely for your time in service. Pets are the best therapy. So glad you joined the Backyard chickens flock
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom