Hello Everyone!

coralup

In the Brooder
Dec 10, 2015
Hello everyone from Lima, Peru! I am new on BYC and also in having a chicken. I don't know the breed, (because I found her in my yard) just know that is a little one, some person from here says that is a Chilean breed, and other says that is a fighting one. I really don't know, just suppose that she is a Sebright one, she seems like one. I call her Kiki for the sound she made when I found her, and she says Hi to all.
I already posted asking for the frequency of laying eggs for a young chicken (about 21 weeks) I hope find all the answers about this little creatures and have also lot of fun. Wish you all a very good evening! Corina

Hello Corina,
welcome-byc.gif

That's a very pretty little girl you have there. I can't tell you what breed she is but it sounds like she has found a good home with you.

Thank you for sharing a picture of Kiki. It's nice to have you here!

Hi and welcome to BYC - great to have you onboard. The frequency and duration of laying between broody episodes varies with breed so I guess you may have to wait and see.

Cheers
Ct

I see that this is a great family and I am so thankful being here with you. Thank you all for your kind wishes. Corina

Back
Top Bottom