Hello Everyone

Menarin

In the Brooder
Aug 10, 2016
Let me start first by saying that I have been reading your forums for over a year now (incognito ofc
wink.png
).

I am relatively new to raising chickens. This is the first time in my life that I have ever had them (or really any animal for that matter). I live on a fairly decently sized property in perpetually rainy Florida. I have 8 production reds that I adopted when they were very very small (maybe two-three weeks at best). My babies are all grown now and laying eggs beautifully!

I just wanted to post for the first time and say thank you for all the wonderful information that has enabled me to successfully raise my lovely little flock of misfits! So thank you!

And now pictures because why not? ;)

6 of my goof balls roaming around the house.

They know the sound of the feed can rain or shine!

1 days worth of eggs from (8 chickens)

Queen Jumpy as a chick

Queen Jumpy all grown up!

Queen Jumpy seems to have calmed down. I see you have very productive birds, obviously one is planning to mow your lawn. Glad they all turned out so well for you.

Queen Jumpy seems to have calmed down. I see you have very productive birds, obviously one is planning to mow your lawn. Glad they all turned out so well for you.

Yes they do like to mow my grass. It's great to have these lovely goof balls roaming around. I just hope they don't learn how to start the mower!! XD

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom