Hello Everyone!!

Elsachicken

In the Brooder
Mar 4, 2017
Hi there ,

I'm Alice, with a fiancé and two beautiful daughters and our new addition to our family is a light Sussex hen which literally charged into our garden last week while I hung washing and the children played.
We are giving Elsa the chicken (named by our daughter) her forever home unless an owner comes forward.

This is our first chicken and I look forward to learning more and hearing what everyone has to say
1f60a.png

I also look forward to seeing if Elsa lays eggs at some point, this would be a huge bonus as dippy eggs are a regular here in our house.

Take care!

Hi there ,

I'm Alice, with a fiancé and two beautiful daughters and our new addition to our family is a light Sussex hen which literally charged into our garden last week while I hung washing and the children played.
We are giving Elsa the chicken (named by our daughter) her forever home unless an owner comes forward.

This is our first chicken and I look forward to learning more and hearing what everyone has to say
1f60a.png

I also look forward to seeing if Elsa lays eggs at some point, this would be a huge bonus as dippy eggs are a regular here in our house.

Take care!
Welcome to BYC Elsachicken - she looks so cute I would hang onto her if I were you - lots of luck with everything

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! That's quite an introduction there for you to chicken keeping! Elsa looks pretty young right now but nothing too male jumps out at me so there is every chance you will get eggs. If you could get some other pics of Elsa you can post in our what breed gender section ~
https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
Getting a friend for Elsa would be great as they are flock animals and do enjoy company of their own kind.
Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif

I guess Elsa adopted you! I agree with Yorkshire Coop, 2 or 3 chicken friends would be good for her.

Have fun and thanks for joining us!

Greetings from Kansas, Alice, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our flock! I'm in agreement with getting Elsa a flock mate or two - she'll be a happier bird. Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!!
woot.gif

G’Day from down under Alice
frow.gif
Welcome!

Sounds like Elsa found you
wink.png

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom