Hello Everyone!

ChelseaBurns

Hatching
Mar 15, 2017
Hi! I'm Chelsea! I'm here looking for advice on how to protect wild turkeys in my area. I hope to get great advice from you all!

welcome-byc.gif
I am glad you joined us Chelsea! I don't much about turkeys, but there are lots of folks on here who do! I hope you enjoy BYC, best wishes!

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Chelsea, thanks for joining us!

Wyorp Rock has given you the best place for turkey answers.

Greetings from Kansas, Chelsea, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined us! I have had turkeys on and off in the past. They are a little more care-intensive than chickens. They don't take to going to the coop at night very readily. I herd mine in but once in awhile I won't get out soon enough or one will slip by me and roost in the trees. I think the best defense other than confining them in a coop and run is, if you free range them, keep them tame and well fed so they don't wander too far. Hope the Turkey Forum folks can help you out. Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
smile.png

Hello, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! There is an unbelievable source of great knowledge on here and wonderful, friendly folks! I do hope you'll make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under Chelsea
frow.gif
Welcome!

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom