Hello everyone

AvasMom

Hatching
Jun 6, 2020
I have raised a small flock for close to 6 years. Currently I have 14 laying hens and 6 girls that are 12 weeks old. Two of my girls are from our very first flock of 8 given to me from one of our daughters when she had to stop raising chickens :)
My layers are (4) Easter Eggers, (2) Ameraucana, (2) Silver Laced Wyandottes (1) Golden Comet, (4) Mystic Marans, (1) Maran (that adopted us, she's small and a dull black) Our little ones are (4) Golden Comets, (1) Ameraucana and one I'm not sure about. It was supposed to be four Ameraucana but we only ended up with one that was.
I absolutely love my girls and they make me smile watching their antics and such stress relievers. Yes they are spoiled rotten too.
Our youngest daughter Ava, is 6 years old and she helps me with the chickens. She especially loves helping to raise the baby chickens. She also has a young Beagle dog that one of my son-in-laws gave her. We love the outdoors and go camping nearly every chance we get.
I have learned so much from BYC pages in these past several years and enjoy reading the articles so much that I decided it was time to join the rest of the crazy chicken lovers🐤🐤🐤

Back
Top Bottom