Hello everyone

mirtec001

In the Brooder
Jul 19, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

No, I've had chickens for a while now. We got our first feathered friends back in 2017.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?

Silkies, barnyard mix, white leghorn, bard rock, and golden comet.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

They're great fun and I love their personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Writing ficition, programming, and teaching my kids about raising animals.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm a software developer that loves my small farm. WIth our 7 goats, 4 ducks, 4 dogs, and too many cats, we are definately busy.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

If found BYC by stumbling through Google Images looking for a similar chicken to some new ones that we have.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

No, I've had chickens for a while now. We got our first feathered friends back in 2017.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?

Silkies, barnyard mix, white leghorn, bard rock, and golden comet.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

They're great fun and I love their personalities.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

Writing ficition, programming, and teaching my kids about raising animals.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm a software developer that loves my small farm. WIth our 7 goats, 4 ducks, 4 dogs, and too many cats, we are definately busy.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

If found BYC by stumbling through Google Images looking for a similar chicken to some new ones that we have.
Hello mirtec001, It's great seeing you here! In BYC you can explore and find helpful tips about raising chickens! Feel free to post about anything if you are concerned about a certain subject or just share your fun experiences with the BYC community! :)

056E0B6E-1419-4DD6-8C31-7D46539BEA69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom