Hello everyone!

Jul 31, 2021
Hello, this is my first time ever joining a forum, so hope it goes okay!

I first got chickens in August 2020. Though I was very in experienced, and didn't have much supplies for them. They still lived pretty happily, as they got the entire yard to themselves, and I gave them lots of attention!

I have no chickens at the moment. the ones I had were stolen when I moved, and I never found them.

someday I'd like to get a flock of bantam chickens, since they're really cute and seem to be quite nice. Of course, I wanna be as prepared beforehand as possible this time.

having chickens was a really rewarding experience, as it gave me a real sense of responsibility. And being around them always made my day better!

I actually found this site because I found various images from it on Google. I just kinda thought it would be a good idea to check it out.

Anyway thanks a bunch for reading, and I hope you guys have a good day. Bye for now!

Sorry to hear about your first flock, but happy that you decided to join BYC. This is the first (and only) forum I've ever joined, too. And, I have learned So Much!

I have both full-sized and bantam chickens, and I have to admit that I NEVER wanted the smaller birds -- until I was slightly strong-armed into taking two from a friend whose Blue-Laced Red Wyandotte I really wanted. She was getting out of raising chickens and in order to get the BLRW, she gently persuaded me to take two Bantams. I fell in love.

Hope you get another flock. Thanks for joining!

Sorry to hear about your first flock, but happy that you decided to join BYC. This is the first (and only) forum I've ever joined, too. And, I have learned So Much!

I have both full-sized and bantam chickens, and I have to admit that I NEVER wanted the smaller birds -- until I was slightly strong-armed into taking two from a friend whose Blue-Laced Red Wyandotte I really wanted. She was getting out of raising chickens and in order to get the BLRW, she gently persuaded me to take two Bantams. I fell in love.

Hope you get another flock. Thanks for joining!
That's really cool! I saw pictures of blue laced red Wyandottes, and they are so so pretty. I can definitely see why you took the other chickens to get that one lol

2A931A0E-9F31-412F-BFB2-62B19CCEBE84.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom