Hello Everyone

Glad to meet you, Mara. If you have specific questions, you can ask here, but there are also forum links where people may be more likely to answer quickly (like if you have an illness or injury question). If, like me, you have been lurking around for a while before joining, you may already have found the Learning Center under Articles, or the various Forums on different topics. Lots to learn and discuss, as well as just plenty of folks to ask questions, and get answers.

I’m brand new to chickens and have been lurking on this site for awhile. I just recently hatched 6 chicks, 4 australorps and 2 buff orpingtons. With the price of food going up my family and I figured that having our own eggs would be beneficial. I’m finding that the whole chicken experience is fascinating, they are such interesting birds. I have questions though and that’s why I’m here.
How exiting for you. Welcome here this is a great place to learn about everything chicken related. And yes it is a great way to offset rising egg prices.

Back
Top Bottom