Hello everyone!

:welcome

Hello, I'd love to see pictures of some of your show birds (if you'd care to share). Thanks for joining us!
I'll take a pic of my new rooster for u 🥳 He's a barred rock not fully grown yet but already massive, I plan on taking him to his first show soon. I'd love to get some opinions on how he looks :) unfortunately it just rained so he's a little dirty
p.s he's OBSESSED with tomatoes

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0843.jpeg
    IMG_0843.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 4
I'll take a pic of my new rooster for u 🥳 He's a barred rock not fully grown yet but already massive, I plan on taking him to his first show soon. I'd love to get some opinions on how he looks :) unfortunately it just rained so he's a little dirty
VERY handsome boy! 😍

He does look like a big boy! Thanks for sharing pictures :)

He is very handsome.

I think he's beautiful! But if you want to get thoughts from people who are familiar with the Barred Rock SOP, post his pictures on this forum:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/exhibition-genetics-breeding-to-the-sop.16188/

You can tag Amer. She judges chicken shows so should give you great feedback; other members on that forum should know too. Good luck with him; I hope he does well at the shows.

Back
Top Bottom