Hello everyone!

hellochickys

Hatching
May 2, 2015
Wisconsin
We are new to raising chickens and have been coming to this site very often for guidance. It has been so very helpful! Look forward to asking some questions and hoping we can help answer some too :)

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congrats on starting your chicken journey :celebrate What breeds do you have? Many of us were lurkers before signing up for advice and guidance on keeping chickens. I was one for two years before taking the plunge.

Be sure to ask all the questions you need to. Everyone here to help and very friendly. Good luck with your chicken keeping. Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Not 100% sure of our first chickens, the others we have are Rhode Island reds, Easter eggers, wyndottes and polish chickens. Maybe everyone could help is figure out the first ones we got. We thought maybe wellsummers but the grey legs not so sure..

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you decided to join us.

I can't help with the breed ID, but those 2 are so cute. You can post pics under what breed/ gender forum for opines.

The white chick really has big feet. I'd like to know what it is myself. You can post photos at "What breed or gender is this." Probably the fastest way to get there is put it in the search box. Welcome to BYC.

Back
Top Bottom