Hello fellas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Muscovyduck96, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Muscovyduck96

Muscovyduck96 Just Hatched

Jun 23, 2016
    Vestfold, Norway
    Hi!

I am new to this site, and from this site I have learned alot about chickens and muscovy ducks. I currently have 2 Brahma hens and a couple of Muscovies (which loves eating snails [​IMG]).
    I am 19 year old (become 20 at 12.july) and am a boy which study at university (for becoming a elementary school teacher), while I am study I love be with my birds in the garden [​IMG]
    I hope this place is the right place to be on, and it's nice to meet ya all! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! It sounds like you enjoy your birds very much. The learning centre is a great place to check out ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center
    It also has a great section on ducks that I'm sure you will enjoy.

Wishing you the very best of luck both with your birds and becoming a teacher.

Enjoy BYC :frow

3. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    Hey there
    @Muscovyduck96 and [​IMG]!
    Wow that is so awesome you are at college and still raise chickens and ducks.I will be going to college in a couple years and I will be studying Bio-Chemistry in hopes of being a Cancer Surgeon. Yes the Learning Center is a great place and is a must go for all chicken needs, and make sure you check out our duck forum to because I see you are a bug duck fan
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Make sure you post a bunch of pics of you and your flock and how you are doing here
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/40/family-life-stories-pictures-updates

All the best of luck to you and I hope your flock does great this Summer!
    Justin [​IMG]

4. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, Welcome to BYC! I hope to see you around :D

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

6. Muscovyduck96

Muscovyduck96 Just Hatched

Jun 23, 2016
    Vestfold, Norway
    Thanks my friends! I will for sure set out some pictures later (sorry for my english, I am from Norway[​IMG])

7. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    It is fine! Thank you soooo much for posting some pictures in the future I can not wait to see them!
    Justin [​IMG]

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. Your English is fine. Glad that you joined the flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by