Hello friends! **Newbies Here**

LaFranco2022

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2022
Hello there friends! My wife and I are new members. We would like to introduce ourselves we are both named Samantha. I go by Sam and my wife goes by Sami. We currently reside in Las Vegas, NV and are very new at backyard birds. I am an AEMT and my wife is a stay at home mom. We are in our early 30’s and have three kids. All three are boys, ages 2, 4, and almost 9 years old. We have two Pekin Ducks. One is a male and his name is Cheese and the other is a female named Quackers. We had 3 chicks about 4 weeks old. We believe two were black Australorps and 1 was a Speckled Sussex. We named them Winnie, Bluey, and Bingo. Unfortunately Winnie, and Bluey were killed in a very tragic accident with my sisters dogs. We thought we had lost Bingo as well as we could not find her until the next morning when my wife went out to check on the ducks and out she came. We were devastated by the loss of our other babies but we were overjoyed when we found Bingo. We have appropriately renamed Bingo to Lucky Lucy because she is our lucky little girl. We have been on the search for at least two more friends for her. As we learn more and more things about having backyard birds we are making changes and improvements daily to the babies run and coops. We are very excited to begin this new adventure and we cannot wait to learn as much as we can to give these beautiful babies the best life possible.

Back
Top Bottom