Hello from a 4H Chicken Show Kid

LAChickenKid

In the Brooder
Feb 1, 2017
Hi, My name is Cade. I am ten years old and in 4H. I have kept chickens since my 6th birthday. I'm getting some new Self Blue and Wheaton Old English Bantams this Spring to show. If anyone has these breeds, or just wants to say hi, please reply!

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Cade, it's nice to have you here! Good luck with your 4H project
thumbsup.gif

Hi, My name is Cade. I am ten years old and in 4H. I have kept chickens since my 6th birthday. I'm getting some new Self Blue and Wheaton Old English Bantams this Spring to show. If anyone has these breeds, or just wants to say hi, please reply!

Hi Cade and welcome. You picked a good breed to show. I love the old English game bantams. They have a big attitude in a little body and they make great pets. Good luck with them.

G’Day from down under Cade
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Hello Cade! :welcome so glad u joined us . I did 4-h chickens last year and started my flock , they provided the chicks for me though . here are some pics of them now .
thee are peach and chicken little my BO
[/IMG] my oegb didn't come from 4-h but he's on of my favorites his name is goliath
and these are the others from 4-h the barred rock roo is Captain

Last edited:
Hello there, and welcome to the flock! Thanks for joining us at BYC, please pull up a chair and make yourself at home! I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

Back
Top Bottom