Hello from a Northern Irish chicken keeper

Doctordee

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2020
Bangor, Northern Ireland
Hi everyone. As I said in the title I am from Northern Ireland and have a small flock of free ranging hens. I have had chicken for quite a while, but always eager to learn more about these finny, beautiful and semi intelligent birds.
I started with four rescue girls and still have two of them nearly seven years later. As well as my two rescue girls, I have a selection of full breed girls and one silkie rooster. In the next few days, we hope to see up to nine new additions as our resident broody silkie is sitting on 9 eggs. Two pure breed americanas, two golden rock plymouths and five Aracuara’s.

Hi everyone. As I said in the title I am from Northern Ireland and have a small flock of free ranging hens. I have had chicken for quite a while, but always eager to learn more about these finny, beautiful and semi intelligent birds.
I started with four rescue girls and still have two of them nearly seven years later. As well as my two rescue girls, I have a selection of full breed girls and one silkie rooster. In the next few days, we hope to see up to nine new additions as our resident broody silkie is sitting on 9 eggs. Two pure breed americanas, two golden rock plymouths and five Aracuara’s.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens I have 4 silkie that raise and or hatch for me.. They even earned their own coop :gig

Back
Top Bottom