Hello from Alaska

AkTomboy

Songster
10 Years
Apr 21, 2009
DJ, Alaska
Lets see I have had chickens and turkeys pretty much all of my life. I have one hen turkey, and one brahma hen along with new chicks that were supposed to be here today
sad.png
but are not. Im the new group I will be getting Buff Orphtions, Barred Rocks, Astrolorps, Jersey Giants, Aracuanas, Black Spanish and Blue Slate turkeys. Other than the chicks I have a farm where I have Alpacas, Dogs, Horses, and many other critters. Other than that I am a total tomboy I hunt, camp, fish and will do anything I can to stay outside. I live in Alaska and yes it is as bad as you hear. Its always dark, we have polar bears for pets and yes you can see Russia from parts of my state. To be honest its the best place in the world. I have been all over the place and have never found a place you can look in any direction and see a view that looks so amazing it looks fake. Or ride my horses for days on end and never see another person its great. Some how I found a crazy southern boy from South Carolina that feels the same way and now we have a great crib midget who is 15 months and already can ride his own pony, steer a tractor and feed the dogs.
Over all I am a very lucky person and I know it. Anywhos this is a great site and I have already gave it out to the familys in my 4-H club. Thanks to all.
frow.gif

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome from North Carolina! Crib Midget! LOL that is too funny! You are truly a very lucky woman!
celebrate.gif
If you get a chance, post some pictures of the views there! I would love to see them.

Wow thank you for the fast welcomes, I didnt even think anyone would stop by thanks again
big_smile.png
I will on the pics shortly
big_smile.png
Adrienne

Back
Top Bottom