Hello from Arkansas!!!!

cackleberries

Songster
11 Years
Dec 14, 2008
Arkansas
Hello my name is Michelle and im from Central Arkansas. My husband and I have finally completed part of our dream we own a beautiful flock of 60 Free Range Hens (1 King of the Coop Roo)very happy roo at that. I was very lucky to Google this Forum the other day when I was freacking out about my girls being sick (I just new they has some horrible disease) Thankfully some of your seasoned members helped me realize I don't know everything(don't tell my hubby that) and it was simply a matter of some yogurt, apple cider vinagar, and the need for a light. Thank You and I look forward to meeting you all. Feel free to message.

Welcome fellow Arkansan!

Great site to waste away most of your time
lol.png
, seriously addicting.
Where exactly are you? I'm south of Forrest City, about half-way to Marianna. Glad you're aboard!

Welcome!

When I first got mine, I had to quit reading books that described diseases. I found that I could find symptoms of just about anything if I looked hard enough. I was quite paranoid about them getting something. I got over it (mostly!).
smile.png

Quote:
Im from a tiny place called Cleveland Ar. dont blink cause you will miss me. Its where that F4 Tornado hit in Feb. of this year. We lost everything except our Critters. Not a single One. Thank God!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom