Hello from Austria

Jun 4, 2020
Austria; Upper Austria
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No. My Grandma had chickens and I know them since I was a baby

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
14 hens and 1 rooster

(3) What breeds do you have?At the moment we have hybrids. But we have been hatching eggs of various breeds für 21 days and today two chicks hatched.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?It's fun and you get eggs with the best flavour

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Painting, reading,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am married with 2 children and live in Upper Austria. We have 2 cats, 4 geckos and a turtle

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
:D
I am currently hatching eggs and have been looking for information

I only learned English in school. Please forgive me my mistakes

Last edited:
gooten tague My lingo is very rusty
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
No. My Grandma had chickens and I know them since I was a baby

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
14 hens and 1 rooster

(3) What breeds do you have?At the moment we have hybrids. But we have been hatching eggs of various breeds für 21 days and today two chicks hatched.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?It's fun and you get eggs with the best flavour

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Painting, reading,

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I am married with 2 children and live in Upper Austria. We have 2 cats, 4 geckos and a turtle

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
:D
I am currently hatching eggs and have been looking for information

I only learned English in school. Please forgive me my mistakes
Great to meet you! Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom