Hello from AZ

Alex0219

Hatching
Feb 7, 2015
I discovered this site a few weeks ago when I was looking for more information on keeping and raising quail in my backyard. My wife presented me with the idea months ago but I didn't give it much thought until recently and we are both ready to get started funds permitting. I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge that is here and staring my own quail coop!

Love your avatar - glad you joined the flock
celebrate.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Love your Avatar!!! Quail are such fun little birds to keep.

Enjoy this new journey you are on and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

New member . Need help uploading pics " filling stupid "
If you are on a PC it is really easy!! Just click on that little icon above in the reply box that looks like a little scene, (2 to the left of the smiley face). Click on that and it will lead you to your pc. Click on the pics you wish to upload, submit and you are done.

If you are on a phone, heres were it gets complicated. LOL You may have to down load a BYC app so you can upload pics. Stop by this section of the forums. Read some of the "stickies" at the top of the page or if you still can't figure it out, ask how to upload pics with the type of phone you have. Someone should be able to help...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16183/mobile-feedback

Good luck!! :)

Back
Top Bottom