hello from beneath the snow in ohio!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by breezes_banties_n_bratts, Feb 1, 2011.

1. breezes_banties_n_bratts

breezes_banties_n_bratts Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    north west ohio
    Hello everyone. i live in north west ohio, and boy is it snowing here:) i am a proud mommy of 3 beautiful kids, polish, jungle fowl, silkies, seramas, wbt japs,mills,golden phoenix and show girls. i also have 2 moscovy ducks, 2 american bulldogs, a rat terrier, a mutt, 2 snakes, 1 degu, a rat, 2 cats, a dove and a wonderful man who just rolls his eyes and bites his tongue when i add a new member to our family.

2. Luke13:34

Luke13:34 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2010
    The Naugatuck Valley
    WHAT? I can't hear you!! Can you dig out a little more snow, please?

Oh, never mind.. just wait till Spring...

("Hi!" from beneath the snow and ice in CT)

3. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    [​IMG] Your house sound like mine. We have 20 chickens and 2 ducks outside,3 cochin bantams in the brooder 2 bearded belgian D'Anvers in DD's room(thats her chickens) 2 ducklings in the brooder 31 eggs in the incubator more eggs comming, 4 dogs 10 rats, 2 hampsters, i boa constrictor, 2 cocktiels and a turtle. I also have 5 kids 1 still at home and 4 grandkids. Havent been outside yet I need to get out and check on the chickens and ducks. Wasnt out all day yesterday was sick with a stomach bug that DH gave me, he had it a few days ago. Hope everyone is stay warm. Thsi blizzard really sucks.

4. S&N Livestock

S&N Livestock Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    southern ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

5. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Howdy from ice covered NE Ohio!

6. OHGrandma

OHGrandma Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2011
    Ohio
    That ice is in southwest OH, too! Hi to all of you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by