Hello from Brooke and Lisa

Hello Teila and thank you very much for your welcome! Yes we are into posting and navigating. My fiancé already discovered the Peacock forum. LOL. He has been around birds his whole life and I am only two years into this LOL, so I am finding it very helpful in learning all I can because we own so many varieties of birds. Thank you again for your warm welcome. By the way my son just got back from Australia a few months ago. He loved it.
G’Day from down under Brooke and Lisa  :frow  Welcome!

I see you have posted on the Where Am I, Where Are You Forum so you are OK now with navigating and posting?

BYC has a Peafowl Forum that you might like to keep in mind: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/51/peafowl

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member.  There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.  Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends ;)

Back
Top Bottom