Hello! from Cancun,Mexico

stephross

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 30, 2014
Cancun,Mexico
Hiiiiiii!
big_smile.png
Just stopping by to finally introduce myself after a few weeks posting here and there I'm still a newbie even though i've had chickens for a while but now I added to my backyard pets duckies and quails learning a little bit more every day! just hatched my first 3 eggs and enjoyed every second of it.It's a bit complicated as here in Cancun not many people have backyard hens therefore there is not much access to different breeds or things to ease backyard farming you could say!
I'm very excited about this page! People have been very helpful and oh so welcoming hopefully I can help out too as time passes!

See you all around!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few) and quail (never had any), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. If you have any questions regarding your ducks or quail, you should post them on our duck and quail sections at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks and https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail, and take advantage of our duck and quail experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

No idea of the breed I'm suspecting they're a mix probably here's a picture of them (Please excuse the blue dye,my hen was kind of a bully and pecked 'em on the head):

Thanks for the guidance to everyone!
I have 1 Leghorn and 2 Leghorn chicks,1 Rhode Island Red, 1 Old English Game Bantam,1 Delaware or Columbian Rock mix (Identified here in Backyard Chickens! yay
ya.gif
) Rooster,and 1 unidentified chick that could be Rhode Island or Old English Game...

No idea of the breed I'm suspecting they're a mix probably here's a picture of them (Please excuse the blue dye,my hen was kind of a bully and pecked 'em on the head):
I have 1 Leghorn and 2 Leghorn chicks,1 Rhode Island Red, 1 Old English Game Bantam,1 Delaware or Columbian Rock mix (Identified here in Backyard Chickens! yay
ya.gif
) Rooster,and 1 unidentified chick that could be Rhode Island or Old English Game...
You have a nice mixed flock of chickens and some very pretty ducks. If you will post this pic of your ducks on our Duck Section at the link I gave you, our experts there can probably tell you what breed your ducks are (or if they are a mixed breed). Good luck with your flock.

Good morning and welcome to BYC! Nice to have you here.
frow.gif

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! You have a nice varied flock! Congratulations on the successful hatch of your three eggs!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on the hatch! Very pretty ducks. Enjoy your flock and welcome to ours!

Back
Top Bottom