Hello from Coastal NC/SC

lambandthimble

In the Brooder
Dec 29, 2015
Calabash, NC
Hello hello! My name is Jessica and I am a (hopefully) future chicken owner! I felt like I needed to make an account rather than lurk in the shadows during this exciting time. :) These boards are all so helpful!

I'm finding I'm surrounding myself everyday with chicken info (when I'm determined to have or do something I research it deeply!)

I hoping to build a small coop to start off with at my father in laws house. He lives right down the road from me, and I, sadly, live in HOA land so I cannot have any girls out in my yard. :p

Hi :welcome Jessica

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with getting your chicken adventures started :fl You have certainly come to the right place for all the chat and knowledge. Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help and very friendly. Have you checked out the learning centre? Lots of great articles on all aspects of chicken keeping. Here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy BYC :frow

Nice to meet you Jessica, Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock
D.gif

Welcome to BYC, Jessica. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) X2 on Yorkshire coop; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi Jessica,
welcome-byc.gif

What breed of chickens are you considering for your first flock?

It's nice to have you here, thanks for joining us!

Thank you all! :D
frow.gif

@NorthFLChick I'm thinking of a few good and friendly egg layers (I have a toddler, so I need something a bit family friendly), so maybe some Easter Eggers, Orpintons and wyandottes. :)

Back
Top Bottom