Hello from cold wet damp UK

Noosta

Chirping
Jul 2, 2020
I did join BYC some time ago and have been looking at various threads, but looks like I never did confirm my email or say hi.

So Hi

Ive had a few chooks over the years, lost to foxes, or died naturally, but time had come to go bigger and better. so Im starting afresh, sold the old small coop, and doing a design based on the cracking Carolina Coops American coop, Im sure they would ship here... but its way out of my budget, but i do like them. so I have been buying in martials as i see them, and doing designs on my PC, I am gonna change it up a little, and have a storage cupbord to the side rather than on big coop, we only intend to get 4 or 5 but watch this space lol.

Paul

I did join BYC some time ago and have been looking at various threads, but looks like I never did confirm my email or say hi.

So Hi

Ive had a few chooks over the years, lost to foxes, or died naturally, but time had come to go bigger and better. so Im starting afresh, sold the old small coop, and doing a design based on the cracking Carolina Coops American coop, Im sure they would ship here... but its way out of my budget, but i do like them. so I have been buying in martials as i see them, and doing designs on my PC, I am gonna change it up a little, and have a storage cupbord to the side rather than on big coop, we only intend to get 4 or 5 but watch this space lol.

Paul
:welcome :welcome :welcome

Back
Top Bottom