Hello from Colorado!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LissyB, Oct 28, 2012.

1. I'm so excited to have joined this site! The main reason I joined was because I have two khaki campbell duck eggs that are due on the 31st and I don't know what to do, as I do not hear any peeping or pecking, and do not see the occasional rock of the egg. I think it is awesome that I can come here and get answers to my specific questions and help other people![​IMG]

2. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Crowing

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan :D

Good luck with your hatch

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Crowing

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, LissyB, and [​IMG]! Great to have you here and congrats on your impending Halloween ducks! That is exciting! Also, I love your avatar! [​IMG]

4. Thanks! The excitement from the almost hatched duckies is off the charts! Sometimes I imagine them rocking! If you have any info that would be good for a first timer to know, it would be greatly used!

5. Red Barn Farms

Red Barn Farms ~Friendly Fowl~

Apr 12, 2012
    Kentucky Heartland
    Hello and welcome to BYC from The Heartland of Kentucky! Best wishes on new Halloween Ducks!

[​IMG]

6. Thanks I'm pumped up for the little ones to come! [​IMG] I also can't wait to learn a bunch of cool stuff about all kinds of poultry![​IMG]

7. weimarmama

weimarmama Crowing

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    :frow & :welcome from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

8. Thanks! Is that a poodle in your avatar?

9. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Crowing Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    WELCOME TO BYC! Glad you could join us!

10. Thanks! I am not the smartest when it comes to poultry... but that should change now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by