Hello from Denver, CO :)

RenWoods

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2016
Denver, CO
Hi everyone! I am new here! And new to chickens :) I am excited to learn a lot! After doing research, I am hoping to add a few Silkies to my family! - Renee

Hi Renee and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us.

The Learning Centre is a great resource, even for experienced chicken keepers - loads of info on anything chicken. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Joining your state thread may be useful as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
CT

Thank you so so much for the welcome and the awesome link! And the great recommendation for finding my state thread, I appreciate it!

welcome-byc.gif

Do you already have other chickens? Or maybe ducks...that's a cute avatar photo.

Thanks for joining us!

I have had chickens, ducks, and geese (picture is of a Canadian goose), but only as babies - I just relocated to CO from CT where I incubated eggs for friends and raised the little guys until they were old enough to go to their farms. Where I lived in CT did not allow me to keep my own flock, so now that I live in CO, I can't wait to have my own!

Back
Top Bottom