Hello from down under

Jkeeton

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 8, 2014
Australia
Hi all looking forward to absorbing all of your experiences and trials with chickens and turkeys! Very new at this.
We currently have 3 hens mixed breed chickens and 2 turkeys (m/f). We are getting 6 more isabrowns next week.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!

Sounds like you are putting together a nice flock! We do have a Turkey section as well if you need help with them...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/20/turkeys

Make yourself at home here and ask any questions you may have. Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

G'day to you. Talking turkey always makes me hungry
droolin.gif
. We have a great aussie thread "Australia, six states and one funny little island." BTW welcome to Backyard chickens
frow.gif

G'day, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You'll love the Isa Browns. Isa Brown is one of a number of different labels used by some hatcheries for their Red Sex Links, and like all Red Sex Links, they are egg laying machines. I've raised them for years, and along with my Black Sex Links, they have been my best layers, consistently churning out over 300 eggs per hen per year. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom