hello from Egypt

welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif
from Michigan!! where in Egypt do you live? I've always been interested in the history of your country. Have you looked into "native" chickens there? The chickens that I have would sweat to death there; they're used to being in extreme cold, up to 10 degrees below zero!! Hope to hear more from you in the forum. Stay cool!!
lau.gif

Welcome to BYC. I think you should build a Pyramid Coup and post pictures. How awesome would it be to have your chics on the top of the Pyramid!?!

Welcome from West Virginia, USA.

thanks so much for all and i am very happy that there are persons are interesting in the history of my country and I live near luxor in the south of Egypt and i send a message of a peace and love from Egypt to all persons in the forum.
thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here.

You probably already know about the meat bird section of this forum but I'll give you a link to it anyway. I don't know how much you already know or how much background you have with chickens. I suggest going to the Learning Center at the top of this page and reading anything of interest. Learn how to use the search feature for specific questions. Never be afraid to post a question, even if you know it has been asked and answered several times. It's how we learn and communicate.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=21

thanks very much for your welcome and thanks for any one in the forum from any site in the world and thanks "Ridgerunner" for your interesting to me. finally thanks for all

Back
Top Bottom