Hello from Florida

welcome-byc.gif
from Missouri
frow.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. What a pleasant surprise to return 24 hours later to so many greetings!
I will check in on the FL thread shortly. Thank you for that tip.
We don't have any pics of our feathered friends yet. We will work on that.
My parents now refer to my wife as "Ellie May" because of all of her "critters."
We are cared for by our citron-crested cockatoo, C.C., our Himalayan cats (wife breeds them and shows them), Ami, Stunner, Kisa and Karma, our sheep named Copper...
...and now we have 6 mystery chicks from the "dirt mall" (flea market). 3 are brown, 2 are white, and one is a handsome naked-neck. They are just starting to get feathers.
...2 Peking ducks, and a coturnix quail.

I had a guinea from the dirt mall, but she flew between my legs and out of sight when I opened the box (I don't know what I was thinking, so don't bother asking, lol). My wife said, "what do we do now?" I replied, "Be glad it only cost $8.00"
Update: The guinea was sighted yesterday walking down the road in front of our house, so we still have hope that she will eventually adopt us.
At first I thought it was a "Homing guinea," and it flew back to the dirt mall so the "chicken-lady" could sell it again next weekend to another unsuspecting "newb."

Back
Top Bottom