Hello from Florida

newbie2this

Chirping
Apr 14, 2015
Hello! Very new to this- but my husband and I have 5 beautiful little hens (we hope.... that's a whole 'not her thread). Looking forward to learning lots!

Well, hello freind from Florida. I started 5 years ago, I know how you fell, do not worry too much they will do just find enjoy them, while they playing and growing. you will have plenty to talk about.any questions, i am sure others and i will gladly sujest you best remedy. I am in virginia now. but i used to live in Miami, Florida.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Nice looking birds! Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of helpful articles there on all the aspects of keeping your new birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Make yourself at home here. And if you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask around the forums.

Welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What lovely birds you have there!! You have certainly come to the right place for all the learning. Great link there from TwoCrows for you lots of super articles to read through. Hope all your birds are girls for you. I have the same issue at the moment with a couple of chicks I have ear marked for my Mother I just hope they are girls, fingers crossed for us both :fl

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome , you may want to post on your state thread at "where am I, where are you," in the social forum. Glad you joined the flock.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Just at a glance, you look to have four hens and a rooster (the one front and center with the larger, redder comb), but the pic is distant and not easy to see detail. I would definitely post their pics on What Breed or Gender is This? at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this, and let our experts there take a look at them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

I know! Ugh - already started another thread for the potential roo....... I plan on updating it weekly with its progress. Really hoping it's a she.

Back
Top Bottom