Hello from freezing Wisconsin!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Terri O, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi--I am Terri O from WI. I just joined your group tonight be cause I was searching for answers for my "house chicken" and found the group. I will go and post my question in the correct place (emergencies) I just wanted to introduce myself....Terri O

2. ChicknJ

ChicknJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Central Florida
    Hi Terri-o, I am from sunny and not so warm Florida. I seriously dislike Fl, but I'm not sure I would know how to provide appropriate critter care in weather that cold. I'd be more neurotic than I am now.

Anywhoo, welcome, we love snow pics too [​IMG]

3. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    Hi [​IMG]

I have fond memories of Wisconsin, my Mom is from Veron County (Viroqua). I love America's Dairy Land! I thought everyone in WI had cows, not chickens though [​IMG]

4. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    [​IMG] from Alaska

[​IMG]

You will find lots of useful information and interesting people here.

Thanks for joining us.

5. Terri O

Terri O Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks for the "warm" welcome! I can certainly use it here (4* this morning!) I have already found a ton of great information and I think I have helped some folks too. I also think Charlie looks better today [​IMG] It is certainly true that this place is addicting though....I have been on all morning!!!! Terri O

6. cristy17

cristy17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Terri from the UP! I agree - a little warmth would be nice outside. you can't beat the warmth of the people here though!! I love this place. hope to hear more from you. check out the Wisconsin thread - its for people from all over Wisconsin![​IMG]

7. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    A big Texas size [​IMG] [​IMG]

... and Happy New Year!

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Hi there Terri O! [​IMG] from S. Florida! Its great to have you here with us!

9. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Hello neighbor!!! [​IMG]

Glad to have another Wisconsinite - come join the 'Wisconsin Cheeseheads' thread. Great little group. Whereabouts are you?

10. mendygnl

mendygnl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Glidden, IA
    Hi, Terri O [​IMG] from Iowa.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by