HillToHollow

In the Brooder
May 30, 2017
New to having chickens but have always wanted to raise them and honeybees. I started with the chickens not sure I'll get to the bees the chickens are too entertaining.

If you get a chance look at my post "Hoping for pullets" and let me know what you think did I luck out and get all girls?

caboodleschicks

Crowing
Feb 17, 2017
South Carolina
  1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
Did you post on the "what breed or gender is this?" I'll look for it when I finish here. Welcome to BYC

Ms2lman

Chirping
May 30, 2017
New to having chickens but have always wanted to raise them and honeybees. I started with the chickens not sure I'll get to the bees the chickens are too entertaining.

If you get a chance look at my post "Hoping for pullets" and let me know what you think did I luck out and get all girls?
Welcome, I know what you mean about chickens being entertaining, I love watching our flock. We have silkies, Marans, a flizzle rooster, a polish rooster , a buff, RR, crochens a barred rock and a few others I forgot the breed :barnie

HillToHollow

In the Brooder
May 30, 2017
Thanks, that is Brownie she loves her food and making sure you notice her, thus the name.

Top Bottom