Hello from GOGO chicken yard.

Lucy Harris

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 27, 2013
Well im not sure how this all works as i am new to the Google chrome workings. Both me and my partner are used to working on facebook and other set ups.
Anyway i would like to say is there anyone in the UK who is involved with bigger types of chicken breeds I.E Aseel, Shalma or old English game birds etc. We really enjoy the Aseel birds, we think they are such a beautiful breed of chicken. If anyone would be interested in talking with us about care, breeding and very much so in business please message us and we can have a natter.
As we are not sure quite how Google chrome works yet not sure if the messages come here or to our Gmail account so bare with us for any replies, but we would love to get some contacts of other chicken breeders and add to our circles.
Thank you for taking time to read our post Lucy Harris.

THIS IS OUR MAIN COCK BIRD (Joe Yubari) He has his babies being looked after at the moment by our best hen (Gogo Yubari) we cant wait to see how many and what the birds look like. Just waiting until i can get close enough to find out. Fingers crossed i should know within the next week or two.

Many thanks for reading our post Lucy Harris.

Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan
big_smile.png

If you go to the Where am I - Where are You section of the Forum, you will find threads for others in the UK, and into the Breeds, Genetics and Showing for threads related to the breeds you are interested in. The Learning Center has a section for learning how to use the various aspects of the BYC site.

Thank you all for be so welcoming Lucy x
hugs.gif
its nice to meet some new friends !

Last edited:
Hi my name is Mariam n getting ready for my first chicken coop.
There are so many different opinions .. Looking forward to learning a lot!!

Back
Top Bottom