Hello from Idaho

rubyrogue

Songster
9 Years
Mar 8, 2010
Hello, my name is Lacie. I have had chickens in the past but was never able to keep them more than from spring to fall. I am a single mother and this summer I am doing a large garden both to supply myself with fresh veggies but also to sell the extra at the farmers market. To go along with that I wanted some fresh eggs. I contacted the local community college and one of the woodworking students is building me a 36 sq ft coop for the cost of supplies. I also posted my story on craigslist looking for pullets so I didnt have to start with day olds. I was contacted by someone who said I could have as many 8 month old pullets as I wanted for free. I am very eggcited as my coop should be finished this weekend in time for me to move my ladies in over spring break. I look forward to getting to know some people on here and learning more.

D'Angelo N Va.

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
welcome and that was a Great deal getting the building built for supplies, and the free chicks...you sound VEry resourceful. Good Luck, you will get lots of info. here.

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
welcome-byc.gif
from Missouri
frow.gif

Top Bottom