Hello from Idaho

Momto3

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 1, 2011
Northern Idaho
Oh my gosh, I feel I need to pay someone tons of money while I lay on a couch telling them how much I am obsessing about chickens. My cousin was talking about her new chicks and fresh farm eggs an well later that day it hit me. I want chickens. Since that day, all I have been able to do is READ & GOOGLE every thing I possibly can about chickens. lol I need help. I cant wait. I have some chicks coming April 1st.
smile.png

Are you stalking me? hehe I see you are from Forest Grove. Such a nice area. I lived in the Murray Hill area of Beaverton for 2yrs, we loved it & miss the Portland area.

OH! Haha. I just realized yours was the other post I responded to. No stalking. Just insomnia so checking out the recent posts
smile.png

Yeh, I really like it here. Lived in Seattle most of my life, then Portland, back to Washington state and now here. Hope to stay awhile.

Yah I know all about insomnia. Sucks, I am tired, yet my brain wont shut up. lol I was born an raised here in Idaho, so this will always be home. Well I am gonna try to get some sleep. See ya around for sure.
smile.png

I live in Kansas, but actually fell in love with chickens up in North Idaho. My best friend's cousin had them, in Hope. I just kept obsessing about them, and fresh eggs, after I got back home. Did lots of research, built a coop, and dove in. Had 3 back then, now I'm up to 27, including the ducks.

Welcome to BYC!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom