Hello from Idaho

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
What a coincidence! We've been looking at homes in Murray Hill. When you lived there did you know anyone in the area with chickens or hear any feedback? They're now legal in Beaverton and the HOA states:

No animals of any kind shall be raised, kept, or permitted within Murrayhill; provided, however, that each Owner and Occupant may keep a reasonable number of household pets which are not kept, bred, or raised for commercial purposes and which are reasonably controlled so as not to be a nuisance;

Are you aware of anyone testing the issue of pet chickens with the HOA while you were living in Murray Hill?

Man I wish I could get an email when there are replies to threads I post in. I had to hunt this one down. lol

PurpleIris, I lived in apartments on the corner of Sexton Mountain & Murray Blvd. I didnt know alot of people, I didnt hear of anyone having chickens. I know if you go to Scholls Ferry Rd and go west I am sure you can find a place that allows chickens, it gets pretty rural/country pretty fast. Good luck. Oh if you like sushi, there is an awesome place called Mio Sushi in the complex where the max stops. We missed it so much. But Idaho is an always will be home.

Birdguy, Yep us tater lovers need to stick together. hehe

Lovetheladies, Yes it is. I have always wanted to see parts of TN & KY.

Quote:
At the bottom of the page when you post to a thread or read a topic, there is a box to check to subscribe to a topic.. then everytime a new post happens, you'll get an email..

Back
Top Bottom