Hello from Iowa.

BrianPhase90

Hatching
7 Years
Apr 25, 2012
Hi! My name is Brian. My wife and I moved our children to the country last fall in hopes of a better life for our children. So far we couldn't be happier. Farm life is a blessing that I never knew growing up.

I started raising chicks this spring on our 5 acres after picking up some chicks at TSC. I would stop in periodically when they would get new shipments in and pick a few up.

Right now I have 23 chicks ranging from 2 to 8 weeks. I believe I have 5 Black Sex Link Pullets, 6 chicks that were labeled "AROC" on the ticket, but seem to strongly resemble EE's and a dozen misc chicks that I believe to be Orps, Rocks and RIRs of some form...

I love these birds! My kids love them too!

Now, I am starting to show interest in all the different breeds, and am hoping to pick up more soon as pets. Silkies, Cochins and Frizzles are all on my short list. I have a feeling I'm getting myself in deep!

Nice to meet you!

Brian

welcome-byc.gif
Chicken Math has got you already LOL Congrats on the Country life move! Just wait before long you will be doing research on how to build your own incubator or two and hatching your own eggs.

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined. I was just thinking my goodness 23 !!!!! Then I started tallying up my own and I have 22. How does this happen LOL !!! Enjoy the site

Back
Top Bottom